Improved Processes and Reduced costs
This organization's Client Software Organization needed to improve efficiency, address manually intensive processes and data inconsistencies across multiple systems.
- Reduced costs by implementing process improvements, system enhancements, and staff reductions.
- Reduced resources. With automation and a solid organizational structure, they were able to reduce headcount.
- Faster time-to-market with a structured organization and automated processes.
- Better customer experience by realigning their business support team and processes.
Analyzed the end-to-end company operations and delivered an extensive report of results and solutions:
- Examined the processes within their Client Software Organization
- Provided a high-level definition of the key inefficiency factors
- Delivered a prioritized list of business improvements
- Assessed the organizational structure and provided recommendations