Wireless Communications (USA)
Streamlined software delivery with efficient QA
This company was an emerging Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) focused on the Hispanic user community within the US and provided wireless services and devices utilizing another major carrier's nationwide network. This organization needed a strategic partner to help them ramp up and launch in the US market.
- Increased efficiency with streamlined software delivery.
- Improved customer experience. With a modernized backend approach, this company's customers were able to quickly take advantage of new products and functionality.
- Improve time to market with an aggressive testing and deployment strategy.
- The Excelacom Quality Assurance Team ensured all vendor software was designed and working as needed. Excelacom ran 24-hour cycles spanning both on and offshore, which allowed for a rapid release of software based on aggressive business timelines.
- Environment Management services were critical due to the large number of vendor products within the virtual environment. Excelacom managed all new functionality, software releases and provided company-wide release management.
- Production Management and Support services were conducted both onshore and offshore. This packaged service included Release Management, Help Desk Tier 1 and 2, System Monitoring, User Experience Monitoring of the handset, and Order Fallout Management.